Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gorgeous Vases


I am a gardener. 
With the temperatures teasing us the last few days in the fifties and sixties, the garden has suddenly become visible for the first time in a couple of months. 
And I am ready!


Just a few of our vases... ready to go.


 I just spotted the new Donna Karan vases in the March issue of AD. Guess what I'll be hinting for on Mother's Day!











Any of these vases will do!
The vases will be available at Neiman Marcus in March.

[2,3,4]

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I look forward to picking flowers from the garden and enjoying them indoors, roll on spring!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get in the garden. Today was a really big tease!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...