Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Wish I Could Do This!

      I love to travel. 
I love to try to photograph what captures me. 
Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't.

To be able to draw and paint people and scenes is quite another thing entirely.

Robert A. Alejandro can.
He does it well.

Prague
Barcelona
Berlin

 Rome

 Greece 

Robert sketches his way through his travels. He also sketches the photos of Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist blog over at The Sartorialist Sketches.

You can see more of his work here
Isn't it cool?
    
[via]

5 comments:

  1. SO incredible - I love this! Can't wait to dig in more. I wish I could do that, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift - I yearn to have Robert's talent.
    Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat way to remember your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gift, I'm envious, The sketches are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you VERY MUCH! I'm sure you can sketch and remember your travels through art too - maybe not like how i do it but more importantly, how you (and only YOU) can do it!

    Cheers!

    robert

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...