Monday, November 21, 2011

Second Act: An Old Mill

This vignette caught my eye in Marie Claire Maison. Mitri Hourani, the creative recyclist of Boboboom's recycled lights and Mixplus, transformed an ancient grain mill into his home.


Its stone walls and warehouse feel are charming. My own studio is in an old warehouse and while we are not allowed to, some folks still choose to live there as well.




I am not sure I could live here- a bit like being in a cave. Then again, some days that would be most welcoming!

What are your thoughts?
[via]

3 comments:

  1. Adore those walls!!!!

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tasebuds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne The 1st one is very pretty isnt it - it may be a fairy cave ?
    fayx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, Love the mix of retro and chic, very eyecatching. My perfume from Simply Chateau is a wonderful rich scent, a Chypre, heady and sensual. It's called Ambree Primialis and dates from 1900 by Parisian Parfumier Francois Millot. It reminds me of some of the Caron perfumes I have, Nocturnes and Nuit de Noel, or Bandit by Robert Piguet. If you are familiar with any of these then you will know what I mean. Amber, Musk, Leather, strong and sensual, I love it. Would you like me to send you a little vial?
    Hope you week is going fine.
    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...