Sunday, April 3, 2011

Light and Airy

Light and airy- that's is what I'll be striving for as spring unfolds. 

I think the elegance of this Parisian apartment personifies light and airy, even with velvet!




Andy Newcom's cool Kansas City home showcases another definition of light and airy. It is featured in the current issue of Lonny as part of their coverage of the soon to be published book, Undecorate, by Christiane Lemieux of Dwell Studios. 





I really like how Andy combines the old with the new, the classic with the contemporary. And the crown molding details- clever and elegant!




I am not a fan of huge bathrooms. I prefer them to be intimate and cozy and with both a fireplace and chandelier in the bath and lovely wrought iron on the other side of the window- perfect! 
Alright- I guess I should just move to Paris!



[1, 2, 3, 4]

1 comment:

  1. Hey precious...I think if one has really high ceilings one can be happy with everything else.
    Lovely post, dear one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...