Sunday, June 17, 2012

'Till...



On this lovely summer evening, I would like to share with you, my dear readers, that I will be taking a hiatus from PlumSiena for a while. As those of you with blogs know, maintaining a blog is très time consuming, much less posting daily.

While I thoroughly enjoy the research, I have found that I need to concentrate on my other project, Design Culture Cleveland, an online resource of our city's boutiques, artisans and professionals with a focus on the many aspects of art and design. My goal is to promote local artists, designers, shopkeepers and galleries and to cultivate design and the arts in our area. Needless to say, I will truly miss the many friends that you all have become!

I am sure I will be popping in occasionally to say Hi and share stories about those that inspire. Till then, please stop by Design Culture Cleveland and visit for a while!


 The assemblage art of Susie Frazier

3 comments:

  1. Hello Annie

    I will miss your blogging but I understand and shall drop by and visit you.

    Wishing you success beyond your wildest dreams

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, I will miss your blog immensely but so excited for you for your other project and pursuits! will look forward to any occasional posts you will share again!

    warmest regards,

    Anna Sadler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... it looks good...have loads and loads of fun and success with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...