Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Metallic Home

Loving the gorgeous patina and warmth that 
these bronze panels offer to this Belgian kitchen.




It's hard to say no to zinc, either indoors or out. 




You could replicate this look with 
Venetian plaster applied by a skilled artisan.




How could you resist this copper tub! Of course, this setting is amazing. The green and verdigris damask complements both the copper and gilded elements in the room.




Another element seen more frequently is the use of  metallic backsplashes. I like the texture that this tile also offers.




Do you have any metallic elements in your home?

[1,2,3,4,5]

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE metsal finishes! I did my old clawfoot tub to look like weathered zinc and my bedroom french doors to look like patina bronze. Love 'em! Show me the metal!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie, I love Gold, especially the gold of French Antique Mirrors. Love the great assortment of pictures you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks convert psd to wordpress theme

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...