Saturday, March 19, 2011

Purple Perches II

Receiving my fill of purple and plum for the week!

What a great place to have a party, with lots of deep purple providing the room's accent color to complement the original pine paneling.




Lush plum velvet on the chaise lounge 
and a Fornasetti cabinet add fun to the room.
 



Amethyst spreads itself out on these comfy couches.




Isn't this French antique settee a gorgeous color?
(Trish from Trouvais has a lovely sense of color.)




Aaahhh- to dream...




[1-2,3,4,5]

3 comments:

  1. Just love that first photo, I've always wanted a wood-panelled sitting room or library.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Annie. Sending love....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple sofa could have my name on it. I just love it. Even in purple , I don't think I would ever get tired of it. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Mona

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...