Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog Award- Thank You!

Right before Christmas, the lovely Maureen at Eclectic Revisited passed along the 
Blog on Fire Award to me.


Thank you so much, Maureen! It is always nice to know that folks out there are visiting PlumSiena. My fellow bloggers certainly know how much work it takes to blog consistently, much less daily. For those of you who don't have a blog, you would be shocked at how much time it takes to even put up a simple post. It's one of those cases where you have to love what you are doing.

There are two conditions to winning the Blog on Fire Award. The first is to tell your readers five things about yourself that they do not know. OK- here goes:

-Three years ago I had never visited any blog before.

-I could eat sushi every day.

-I was an RN in my first career.  I must admit I have never looked back.

-For my next career, I’d like to join forces with Pieter and offer cooking classes using fresh veggies that the students harvest in our organic garden and only locally produced/grown meats and produce.

-If I win a lottery, I’d like to have a second home either in France, Italy or the Netherlands. Love it on the other side of the pond! 

The second condition is to nominate 5 other blogs for this award. My nominations are:

Julie at Being Ruby. Julie's artistic eye for beauty with her camera and computer skills makes me smile every time I visit. Being Ruby reminds me of the finer things in life.


Melanie at Classical Addiction. Melanie is seriously talented, being not only a fine artist, decorative painter and interior designer, but also a partner in Beaux-Artes. Melanie's blog is, as it says, a dose of classical inspiration in the arts.  




Deborah at Dirt Simple. This is one knowledgeable woman who absolutely loves what she does. And it shows. I am giddy when Deborah publishes a post. She owns Detroit Garden Works and is, to put it simply, a font of gardening tips. Her planted pots are the most creative and gorgeous I have ever seen. You'll be hooked once you visit Dirt Simple.




Glenda at The Paper Mulberry. Glenda has quite the eye for design and each of her posts is a thing of beauty. They always takes me a long time to read as I study them. Go take a look for yourself so I can tell you I told you so!




Delphine at Paradis Express. If you like gardening at all, then visit Paradis Express for peaks into gardens all over the world. I don't know how Delphine finds them all! Check out her book, too!




I hope you take the time to visit my friends. 
You will soon be adding them to your favorites list, I promise you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and damm! I too have been awarded a "Blogs on Fire" and was going to pass it onto you Annie. You are an absolute gem in the blogsphere.
    Bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear Annie
    Congratulations on your award!! I agree with Elizabeth.. you are a gem in this world of bloggers.. always something unique, beautiful and informative here.. and one of the friendliest bloggers I've come across..A well deserved award..

    Thanks for passing it my way too.. and for your kind words...Have a wonderful weekend.. ciao xxx julie [Ps .. i agree with the 2nd home idea.. heck even as 1st home]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...