Monday, January 30, 2012

Vintage Modern

For those who wish to transport themselves elsewhere while remaining in their own home, check out this collection of vintage modern wallpapers created by British design team, Young & Battaglia. Their collection can be found at Mineheart.

Loving this Black Wrought Iron Panel wallpaper...


White Panelling wallpaper

White Cast Iron Lace wallpaper for the French inspired room?


Inspired by the Chesterfield sofas...Deep Buttoned Chesterfield wallpaper

And my favorite, for obvious reasons. Since I am not a muralist, I could definitely see "settling" for this if I can't have a summer villa in Italia.

Stone Angels wallpaper

Closeup of Stone Angels

Which is your favorite?

[via]

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I am in love here! The wrought iron and angels ones are both a resounding yes!!! Love at first sigh....I mean site~

    Veronica
    Tassels Twiga and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Stone Angels without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wallpapers! I'm loving the last one too! Simply divine! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most interesting wallpapers I've seen for a while!

    My favorite ones - the first image and the last!

    xxkarin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...