Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lunching in Paris

Welcome 2012!


And what a year 2012 is shaping up to be! 
I am starting it off by joining a group of my fellow bloggers at Marsha's virtual luncheon in Paris. She chose Le Pré Catelan Restaurant, residing in a beautiful historic mansion located in le Bois de Boulogne. I will arrive a bit early so I can stroll around Le Pré Catelan's garden, exquisite even on January first.

1,2,3

I admit, it took a while to decide on my outfit. Fashion is not my thing. Seeing what everyone else will wear, however, will be great fun. Here's what I went with: 



As I join this charming group of women, I look forward to absorbing their enthusiasm and zest for life. Going forward is our theme for today and I intend to!

Going forward in 2012 means I will...

-First and foremost, love and treasure my family and friends
-Grow more food at home and use our little patch of earth to its fullest 
-Visit all of you more often
-Let go of inhibitions and just go for it
-Pick a volunteer project and participate
-De-clutter the house and build more bookshelves


What are your intentions for 2012?

Please join us and peruse the blogs of the Lunch in Paris. Visit here and scroll down to the bottom to link up to the party!


10 comments:

  1. hello Ann lucky you have a great time You will look wonderful .
    its a little chilly you may need a wrap too Fay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Wishing you the very best for 2012 and looking forward to a virtual frienship, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aniie, i have been following your blog for a while but am so happy to meet you for lunch in Paris! This is also my first time with this talented group of ladies and I am looking forward to viewing all the posts! I love the old pic you found of Le Pre Catalan. Gorgeous outfit, I partucularly love the flowing long skirt, tres chic!

    A Very Happy New Year to you!

    Cheers

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your thoughts...and your outfit. We'll have such fun laughing together. Here's to 2012. XO, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well for someone who "fashion is not their thing"you sure put together one heck of a good looking outfit!
    Looks fabulous.....and I love all ther resolutions, many of which are my own! Lunch in Paris was fabulous and I cannot think of a more fun way to ring in a new year!
    So nice to discover your blog through Marsha.
    Wishing you a healthy and happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit you choose Annie it's really stunning considering it isn't your thing. Lunch in Paris sounds wonderful but I still have houseguests, they're napping, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

    Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to meet you Annie, this was so lovely and cool outfit! Here's to 2012 .... xxx DJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased to meet you! I love how so many of us have included perfume in our outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Annie..
    wishing the best for you in the New Year...
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit, Annie...it is exactly what I would have chosen for you just from knowing you via our blogs...so don't ever worry, my love, you have your own esoteric style which is faultless. Growing our own food, using our little patch of Mother Earth. How splendid! And, right on baby...just go for it! Love you to pieces....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...