Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Green With Envy

My favorite wall of the week- instead of the green room, it's the green wall belonging to Patrizia Moroso, the creative director of Moroso (the Italian furniture firm)
and designed by Patricia Urquiola, the Spanish designer now living in Milan.



I am not a huge fan of green paint, but this wall has so much depth. Its messiness and navy streaks set off the seriousness of the green perfectly. A statement.

Would you make a bold statement in your home?

[via]

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Annie...I love this. I would definitely use this color. It's worth thinking about, isn't it?
    Especially in these warmer climates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had done bold walls in our Hamptons home...so much fun! Otherwise in our full time residence I've done wallpaper in the hallways to create a bold look, but I haven't done a specialty paint to really up the look. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors...would be great as a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy color! I almost expect a surfer to come slicing through.

    All the best...cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    This color is very special, it's looks like a swimmingpool.

    Greetings
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  6. No that's a wall. It would be like walking through an aquarium - I love it :-)
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...