Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Whites

I recently worked with Pieter Bouterse Studio on an all white wedding. When brides choose to have an all white wedding, there is a fine line between fabulous and boring. Fortunately, there are many shades and tones of white; add lighting to the mix and its potential skyrockets.

There was something about this particular wedding that entranced me. Was it the ruched fabric used in the entire ceremony area? The room itself was very lacking for a wedding ceremony site, so the room was transformed with fabric. We used many, many yards! With the help of pins and staple guns, we ruched for two days.



Keep in mind that the fabrics were as white as can be- 
the lighting changed their tones a bit.




The bridal table with the white flowers- lilacs, amaryllis, lilies and ranunculus.



To see more of the fab wedding, visit Pieter Bouterse Studio and The Blog at Pieter Bouterse Studio.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow. Wow. I am impressed how you transformed a ho hum space into something so stunning! I absolutely adore the space. I'm off to check out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Annie, I'm lost for words!!!!!!! Truly SUBLIME and so elegant the draped white fabric is magical you must have been thrilled with the result! Sending warm wishes from an old farmhouse - Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, your blog is beautiful and this wedding setting is magical. I love the way the ruching looks like big bows with flowing tails. I can't image the time and effort this took.

    I will be back to visit often!
    V

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...