Friday, June 10, 2011

Eclectic Friday

Sharing with you a petite collection of fun and funky ideas...

such as this corner painted headboard. Cool idea carried out with a flavoring of Livia's villa frescoes.


Love this birch pole feature! If you could figure out a way to open and close it, it would be a fun closet "door." I can just see this in my son's apartment.


A red room made special with the crewel embroidery on the wall "paper." I'd love to see this closeup. The Spanish maker is Becara.


[1,2,3]

4 comments:

  1. That first pic is inspired -- love all the eclectic ideas. I do wish they had done something with the white on the third pic, just a bit. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so busy admiring the red crewel, I didn't notice the w-h-i-t-e ceiling. Good point, Regina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to figure out a way to do a closet door out of the birch for your son. How fabulous would that be? Hope all is well with you and have a wonderful weekend. We are burning up here. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie
    I really love the first image.. and now want a lamp just like that.. not to mention the bedhead!!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...