Friday, February 17, 2012

Into Blue & Green

Seeing the striking colors of Rock at Sea by Raymond Jonson, housed at the Cleveland Museum of Art, reinforces exactly why I like the color combination of blue and green together. Here they are brilliant and vibrant,


while here, blue and green are peaceful and calming.


The soft green plaster walls and blue shelf accents read charming, no?


 Who can resist deep blue hyacinths?

Beautiful shades of green are layered on this headboard.

I always love checking out the powder pigment colors with their myriad of possibilities.

A fabulous blue/green combination on this aged French door.

Do you do blue + green?
[1,2-4,5,6,7]

4 comments:

  1. Annie, this entire color palette makes me swoon. Sending love, sweetie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love this color combination as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie I do love it! It is a natural; look at nature with the blue sky and green pastoral scenery. The Jonson painting is amazing! Oh and I have an artist interview on my site I think you will love!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blues and greens at much as my grays, so calming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...