Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Blues

Baby blue: cool, breezy and clean...

A fun room by Victoria Hagan... and those tall ceilings!

Eileen Marcuvitz, of Plum Interiors, chose this beautiful color for the leather chairs.

The Farrow and Ball color, "Borrowed Light", was used on the walls of the room designed by Jack Fhillips for the Shippan Designer Showhouse in Stamford, Connecticut.

Benjamin Moore's "Palladian Blue" is on these elegant walls designed by Mimi Williams.

A perfectly patinated blue Swedish cabinet

An estate sale find hanging in my foyer

[1,2,3,4,5]

3 comments:

  1. love these images of soft blue...kind of a soft ocean mist...love your mirror too...what a great find that is...
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Swedish cabinet and your mirror! I have a china cabinet which I stained blue, can you believe I stained it with blue oil paint diluted in gasoline? We had to leave the house for about two days because of the smell, but that's all I had in hand to stain it and I couldn't wait for the real stain, I really learned from that one.
    Have a nice day Annie.
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Ido! I can't believe you used gasoline!
    Live and learn...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...