Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bohemian Art

Tracy Porter is back with her bohemian art.

Colorful, quirky... " a dash of modern thrown into the treasure trove." 
"Enchanting mixes, a few random surprises"- that's my kind of aesthetic!   


The Porters are now in California, where they have begun creating and producing a variety of gems.


The hand-printed textiles are full of such life and color, aren't they? With layer upon layer, Tracy's description of Poetic Wanderlust seems pretty accurate.




As Tracy said, they have come full circle after twenty years in the business.
I am looking forward to the launch...



[via]

1 comment:

  1. For me, hand printed fabrics have greater value and authenticity.
    Apologies for not leaving comments for quite some time. I'm still an avid fan and read your posts, but I'm limiting my time on the computer, and thus tend not to be leaving comments, in desperation of trying to improve my time management. Hopefully life will resume a comfortable rhythm soon so I can leave comments more regularly.
    Best wishes for a safe and relaxing Easter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...