Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pitfield London

 
It all started as I was glancing through the latest edition of AD and I caught a glimpse of this fabulous wallpaper. You see, London is the hopping place right now, with the Olympics and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee blowout both taking place this summer. Anyway, AD's Treasure Hunt column covers the latest must-see design stores and that cool wallpaper happened to be on a wall in Pitfield London.


So I went to their website and blog and knew I was in trouble when I saw this unusual brush (I am such a sucker for brushes).

 Cabinet broom (or the "cupboard brush") because it’s ideal for cleaning behind  hard to reach places.

Pitfield London just opened up at the end of last year and it is already a huge success. Owned by  interior designer Shaun Clarkson and textile designer Paul Brewster, it is half emporium with reinvented furniture, vintage finds and designer wallpaper and half café serving healthy  salads,  sandwiches, pizzas and indulgent treats. They even have an exhibition space for artists and designers.




It looks like a fun place to be... and shop. 
And those brushes- I'll appreciate them from afar 'till I travel to London!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...