Thursday, April 12, 2012

Out & About

The first phone call I received this morning was an urging by the husband to "Try to go outside and take a photo- the light is just right!" I spent the rest of the day admiring the mid-spring flowers gracing the gardens wherever I went.

I felt fortunate indeed.

The morning light definitely had a blue cast...

A maple tree blossom... thankfully I am not allergic to the pollen.

The dogwood blooms are just beginning to open- one of my favs!

This crowd of tulips is a riot of color... at the Cleveland Botanical Garden! 


 However, I think I prefer the subtlety of this plum/burgundy tulip.


But I found myself rooting for this lone ranger.


What's blooming in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. Nature continues to have me in awe - the intricacies and colours of spring flowers never cease to inspire.
    Our plants are reluctantly preparing for winter, even though the weather is not very autumnal.
    Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and supporter of my blog.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...