Monday, April 16, 2012

Wisteria Lane

Last weekend's warmth rewarded us with amazing blooms. 
Have you ever had the chance to smell wisteria? 
I have never grown wisteria, but it sure captured my attention as I walked past the blooming vines at the Cleveland Botanical Garden. Not only because of its unique beauty, but also because of its grape-like scent. Wow!



Just a few feet away, the white tulips caught the intense sunshine 
and looked like they were lit from within.  
They just glowed.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful wisteria!! purple and gold complement each other so well. God knew the color wheel really well!!
    ^)^linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intoxicating... This is a special world. Thanks for sharing your beauty and bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Botanic Garden is so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie, Just found your lovely blog today. The Wisteria looks gorgeous. I am sure the smell is as wonderful as it gets. There are Wisteria blooming all over London at present alas the poor specimen I have planted in my garden is refusing for the second year to delight my senses but I hear they can take a couple of years to settle in. So for now i can gaze at your wonderful photos.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...