Monday, August 29, 2011

Detailed Approach: Ceilings

With their detailed restoration of period ceilings, doors and stained glass windows, El Palauet Living Barcelona would certainly be high on my list of beautiful hotels to stay at! The building on Passeig de Gràcia was built in 1906 . The restoration resulted in six Modernista, fully equipped suites.


Personally, I would be staying there just to admire the ceilings! I also like the combination of the contemporary furniture with the classic architecture; they play against one another.


 



Your thoughts?

[via]

3 comments:

  1. these are absolutely gorgeous! i love the victorian touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the ceiling architectural details are stunning! We could see ourselves staying there. Happy Monday!
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Lovely!
    The dresses on my blogg are in natural size; 140 cm high...I just love them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...