Thursday, August 11, 2011

Outside Interests...in Sweden and Norway and France

Have you ever wondered what gardens look like on the other side of the world? Do they have different plants? Different methods of gardening? One of the many reasons that I blog is to broaden my horizons and generally snoop around and see what's going on beyond my home. It sure is a great way to meet other folks and see the world through their eyes. 

Let me introduce you to some fellow gardeners who not only have a green thumb, but also are sharp shooters.

Meet Lydia over at Lydias Gröna Fingrar. Lydia is in Sweden and not only shows us how her garden grows, she takes us on mini tours with her fellow gardeners. 


Love this fresh autumn wreath of materials she gathered on walks in the woods.


Meet Anja from the blog, Anjas Hill. Anja is also from Sweden and is passionate about her flowers. You can see why when you are visiting her blog. Gorgeousness.


Astrantia

These lovely photos belong to a very talented photographer and fellow flower lover, Ingrid, from the Den Hemmelige Hagan blog in Norway. Her photos have a soft, romantic side to them.



Josimo from the blog, Josimo, takes breathtaking photos of her flower garden in Norway. Aren't the colors amazing?




In France, Karin, from LaPouyette blog, leads us on tours of her own incredible property and of the southwest region known as the Perigord. When I think of Karin's photos, stone, flowers and natural linens come to mind. She embraces the best of the inspiring area.



Thank you, thank you.
Thanks, Diane, over at Yonks blog for awarding me with the Liebster Blog Award.


I am passing it along to my fellow garden bloggers above with the utmost admiration.

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful gardens and breathtaking flowers. So inspiring!
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ann,
    A huge THANK-YOU!!! What can I say..... I'm flattered!

    The pictures you've chosen from your blogger friends are so wonderful! You did a great job on this post, Chapeau!

    Still busy here, several clients turned up unexpected but good, and on Saturday our present holiday guests are living. So, I hope that from Sunday onward I'll be able to read all the posts and do some commenting again.
    And then also 'dealing' with the award to pass it on.
    Warmest (or coolest!?!) greetings,
    karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for the prentation, I'm so glad and flattered.
    Now I'm going to visit LaPouyette! :o)
    Hugs,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie:)
    Thank you for the award. It was a very pleasant surprise! I really feel flattered and very proud:)) And thank you for writing so nicely about my blog and my photo skills. Due to you I have now discovered your and others beautiful blogs. Again, thank you so much!

    Hugs, Ingrid Andrea (65ingrid@online.no)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my absolute favorite things to do in life is gardening. When we bought our Hamptons home there wasn't a single planting. I work hard, very hard, to create a landscape that works with the areas, the deer, the seasons and our desire for a beautiful view. This was fun looking at gardens from around the globe! Isn't gardening a great hobby?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The capacity to convert efficient power out of wind is just 30% to 40% only. But it is fairly good if it is compared with coal-fired power generation plant Strømtest.no

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...